Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Arranged
The definition of arranged, the meaning of the word Arranged:
Is arranged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Put into a proper or systematic order
- v. - Make arrangements for
- v. - Plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- v. - Set (printed matter) into a specific format
- v. - Arrange attractively
- v. - Adapt for performance in a different way
- v. - Arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events
- adj. - Disposed or placed in a particular kind of order
- adj. - Planned in advance
- adj. - Deliberately arranged for effect
Arranged is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in arranged: A A D E G N R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to arranged:
110 words found using the letters in "Arranged"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words