Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Dissent
The definition of dissent, the meaning of the word Dissent:
Is dissent a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (law) the difference of one judge's opinion from that of the majority
- n. - A difference of opinion
- n. - The act of protesting; a public (often organized) manifestation of dissent
- v. - Withhold assent
- v. - Express opposition through action or words
- v. - Be of different opinions
Dissent is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in dissent: D E I N S S T
1 Anagram of Dissent
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to dissent:
111 words found using the letters in "Dissent"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words