Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Lashing
The definition of lashing, the meaning of the word Lashing:
Is lashing a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Beating with a whip or strap or rope as a form of punishment
- n. - Rope that is used for fastening something to something else
- v. - Beat severely with a whip or rod
- v. - Lash or flick about sharply
- v. - Strike as if by whipping
- v. - Bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- adj. - Violently urging on by whipping or flogging
Lashing is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in lashing: A G H I L N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lashing:
119 words found using the letters in "Lashing"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words