Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Oldest
The definition of oldest, the meaning of the word Oldest:
Is oldest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- adj. - Of long duration; not new
- adj. - (used for emphasis) very familiar
- adj. - Skilled through long experience
- adj. - Belonging to some prior time
- adj. - (used informally especially for emphasis)
- adj. - Of a very early stage in development
- adj. - Just preceding something else in time or order
Oldest is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in oldest: D E L O S T
1 Anagram of Oldest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to oldest:
83 words found using the letters in "Oldest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words