Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Outline
The definition of outline, the meaning of the word Outline:
Is outline a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The line that appears to bound an object
- n. - A sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- n. - A schematic or preliminary plan
- v. - Describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
- v. - Draw up an outline or sketch for something
- v. - Trace the shape of
Outline is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in outline: E I L N O T U
1 Anagram of Outline
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to outline:
98 words found using the letters in "Outline"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words