Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Purest
The definition of purest, the meaning of the word Purest:
Is purest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Free of extraneous elements of any kind
- adj. - Without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- adj. - (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or grey or black
- adj. - Free from discordant qualities
- adj. - Concerned with theory and data rather than practice; opposed to applied
- adj. - (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults; sinless
- adj. - In a state of sexual virginity
Purest is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in purest: E P R S T U
1 Anagram of Purest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to purest:
72 words found using the letters in "Purest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words