Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Turnouts
The definition of turnouts, the meaning of the word Turnouts:
Is turnouts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The group that gathers together for a particular occasion
- n. - A part of a road that has been widened to allow cars to pass or park
- n. - A short stretch of railroad track used to store rolling stock or enable trains on the same line to pass
- n. - What is produced in a given time period
- n. - A set of clothing (with accessories)
- n. - Attendance for a particular event or purpose (as to vote in an election)
- n. - (ballet) the outward rotation of a dancer's leg from the hip
Turnouts is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in turnouts: N O R S T T U U
1 Anagram of Turnouts
102 words found using the letters in "Turnouts"
8 Letter Words
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words