Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Orient
The definition of orient, the meaning of the word Orient:
Is orient a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The countries of Asia
- n. - The hemisphere that includes Eurasia and Africa and Australia
- v. - Be oriented
- v. - Determine one's position with reference to another point
- v. - Cause to point
- v. - Familiarize (someone) with new surroundings or circumstances
- v. - Adjust to a specific need or market
Orient is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in orient: E I N O R T
2 Anagrams of Orient
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to orient:
73 words found using the letters in "Orient"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words