Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Mantle
The definition of mantle, the meaning of the word Mantle:
Is mantle a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The cloak as a symbol of authority
- n. - United States baseball player (1931-1997)
- n. - The layer of the earth between the crust and the core
- n. - Anything that covers
- n. - (zoology) a protective layer of epidermis in mollusks or brachiopods that secretes a substance forming the shell
- n. - Shelf that projects from wall above fireplace
- n. - Hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- n. - A sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- v. - Spread over a surface, like a mantle
- v. - Cover like a mantle
Mantle is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in mantle: A E L M N T
3 Anagrams of Mantle
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mantle:
80 words found using the letters in "Mantle"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words