Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Swelling
The definition of swelling, the meaning of the word Swelling:
Is swelling a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An abnormal protuberance or localized enlargement
- n. - Something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- n. - The increase in volume of certain substances when they are heated (often accompanied by release of water)
- v. - Increase in size, magnitude, number, or intensity
- v. - Become filled with pride, arrogance, or anger
- v. - Expand abnormally
- v. - Come up (as of feelings and thoughts, or other ephemeral things)
- v. - Come up, as of a liquid
- v. - Cause to become swollen
Swelling is worth 12 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in swelling: E G I L L N S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to swelling:
115 words found using the letters in "Swelling"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words