Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Blister
The definition of blister, the meaning of the word Blister:
Is blister a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A flaw on a surface resulting when an applied substance does not adhere (as an air bubble in a coat of paint)
- n. - (botany) a swelling on a plant similar to that on the skin
- n. - (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid
- v. - Get blistered
- v. - Subject to harsh criticism
- v. - Cause blisters to form on
Blister is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in blister: B E I L R S T
2 Anagrams of Blister
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blister:
144 words found using the letters in "Blister"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words