Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, leading is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Take somebody somewhere
2. Have as a result or residue
3. Tend to or result in
4. Travel in front of; go in advance of others
5. Cause to undertake a certain action
6. Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
7. Be in charge of
8. Be ahead of others; be the first
9. Be conducive to
10. Lead, as in the performance of a composition; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years"
11. Lead, extend, or afford access
12. Move ahead (of others) in time or space
13. Cause something to pass or lead somewhere
14. Preside over
1. Indicating the most important performer or role
2. Greatest in importance or degree or significance or achievement
3. Going or proceeding or going in advance; showing the way
4. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest
1. Thin strip of metal used to separate lines of type in printing
2. The activity of leading
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in leading?
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words